Dental Implants in Downtown Vancouver, BC
Helping Patients Smile With Confidence
Do you have a missing tooth, or several missing teeth that make you feel embarrassed to smile? We can help you gain back confidence; dental implants are a long-lasting, natural-looking solution that can improve your self-image.
Dental implants replace missing teeth, and is the only tooth replacement method to give you new teeth that look, function, and feel like natural teeth. They consist of titanium posts that replace tooth roots, and crowns, or false teeth, that are attached via abutments. You can smile, talk, and enjoy your favorite foods without worry or pain. A dental implant surgery is a permanent solution to missing teeth. It helps to promote healthy gums, prevent bone loss, and lets you smile confidently. Call our Vancouver, BC dental clinic today to learn more about dental implants.
VANCOUVER DENTAL IMPLANTS
The Dental Implant Procedure
A Dental implant treatment can seem complicated or daunting, but you can trust our implant dentists based in downtown Vancouver. Our oral surgeons ensure the right treatment diagnosis and planning, while also ensuring that the procedure will be comfortable. Our team works methodically and efficiently to place your dental implant, all while being attentive to your needs and comfort level.
The dental implant procedure is as follows:
- If teeth are broken, our dentist will need to remove them. The tooth extraction procedure is relatively pain-free and it will make room for your dental implant.
- If you have insufficient jawbone density, bone grafting will be needed. A bone graft is usually from synthetic materials or from a bone donor. A healthy, strong jaw bone is important for supporting the surgically-inserted dental implant with a stable foundation.
- After the area has been prepared, the dental implant professional will place the implant.
- The dental implant will need time to heal from the implant surgery, which usually takes four to six months. This is important to allow the dental implant area to heal and allow the dental implant to integrate with the jaw bone. Follow-up appointments to ensure you are healing properly will be necessary.
- After months of healing, you will return to the dental office to have your permanent tooth crowns made to attach to the implants; the tooth crowns will be specially designed to match the colour and shape of your adjacent healthy teeth, for a beautiful, sparkling smile.
Our professional team of Vancouver dental implant professionals develops individualized treatment plans for each and every one of our patients. Your health and lifestyle are unique, so your treatment plan should be too.
VANCOUVER DENTAL IMPLANTS
Dental Implants or Dentures?
When it comes to replacing multiple teeth, dental implants are a very popular option. Research proves that dental implants can be a predictable long-term solution to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants or bridges are permanent, natural solutions and can improve patient health. In addition to looking more like natural teeth, dental implants help prevent jaw bone loss. Implanted teeth are also excellent for supporting dental bridges for replacing multiple missing teeth.
While dentures are a great solution, they do come with downsides. There is a learning curve involved in caring for them. Furthermore, dentures are not fixed in place, causing them to feel unnatural or uncomfortable while talking or eating. If you have dentures, but would like a flawless smile, with teeth that have better functionality, consider our dental implants service.
Meet Our Vancouver Team
Our Vancouver, BC clinic and dental implant center is dedicated to protecting our patients' oral health with innovative, research-informed treatments. Whether you visit us for routine dental care or cosmetic dentistry treatment, we put quality, comfort, and care above all. Many patients worry about whether dental implants cost a lot, but they are very cost-effective, as they can last a lifetime.
While visiting our office, you can trust that our dentists will take good care of you. We are attentive, caring, and friendly, and we always put your comfort first when providing our dental implant services or any other treatments. Our team also upholds provincial COVID safety procedures to maintain a safe and healthy environment for both our patients and our staff. This includes wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), screening our patients for symptoms of COVID-19, and sanitizing after every visit.
We are trained in cosmetic and implant dentistry, so contact us today to book a free consultation with our dentist for dental implants in Vancouver. We can discuss the procedure and determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implant placement. Call us today!
Call Us Today to Get The Smile You Deserve
VANCOUVER, BC DENTIST
Contact us today to book a free consultation with our dentist. We can discuss the procedure and determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants. Call us today!