Dental Implants Downtown Vancouver, BC
Helping Patients Smile With Confidence
Do you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth that make you feel embarrassed to smile? It's time to start smiling again; dental implants are a long-lasting, natural-looking solution that can improve your quality of life.
Dental implants Downtown Vancouver are replacement teeth that are designed to look, function, and feel like natural teeth. You can smile, talk, and enjoy your favorite foods without worry or pain. Dental implants can replace your missing teeth, promote healthy gums, and restore your confidence. Call our Vancouver, BC dental clinic today to learn more about dental implants.
VANCOUVER DENTAL IMPLANTS
The Dental Implant Procedure
Dental implant placement can seem complicated or daunting. In reality, with the right treatment diagnosis and planning, our dentist can ensure that the procedure will be comfortable and pain-free. Our team works methodically and efficiently to place your dental implant, all while being attentive to your needs and comfort level.
The dental implant procedure is as follows:
- If teeth are broken, our dentist will need to remove them. The tooth extraction procedure is relatively pain-free and it will make room for your dental implant.
- In cases where there is not enough bone, grafting will be needed. A bone graft is usually from synthetic materials or from a bone donor. A healthy, strong jawbone is important for implant placement.
- After the area has been prepared, the dentist will place the implant.
- The dental implant will need to time to heal, usually 4-6months. This is important because it is when dental implant heals and integrates with our body.
- After months of healing, you will return to the dental office to have your permanent tooth crowns made to attach to the implants; the tooth crowns will be specially designed to match the colour and shape of your real teeth.
Our team develops individualized treatment plans for each and every one of our patients. Your health and lifestyle are unique, so your treatment plan should be too.
VANCOUVER DENTAL IMPLANTS
Dental Implants or Dentures?
When it comes to replacing multiple teeth, dental implants are a very popular option. Research proves that high-quality dental implants can be a predictable long-term solution to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants or bridges are permanent, natural solutions and can better patient health.
While dentures are a great solution, they do come with downsides. There is a learning curve that will be required at the beginning similarly to riding a bicycle for the first time! Furthermore, dentures are not fixed in place, causing them to feel unnatural or uncomfortable while talking or eating.
Meet Our Vancouver Team
Welcome to Robson Square Dental! Our Vancouver, BC dental clinic is dedicated to protecting our patients' oral health with innovative, research-informed treatments. Whether you visit us for routine dental care or cosmetic dentistry treatment, we put quality, comfort, and care above all.
While visiting our office, you can trust that our dentists will take good care of you. We are attentive, caring, and friendly, and we always put your comfort first. Our team also upholds provincial COVID safety procedures to maintain a safe and healthy environment for both our patients and our staff. This includes wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), screening our patients for symptoms of COVID-19, and sanitizing after every visit.
Call Us Today to Get The Smile You Deserve
VANCOUVER, BC DENTIST
Contact us today to book a free consultation with our dentist. We can discuss the procedure and determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants. Call us today!